Aftab Polygraph Test, Shraddha Walkar Murder Case: In the Shraddha Walker murder case, Delhi Police sources said that the weapons used to dismember the body have been recovered.
Shraddha Murder Case : A big information is coming out in the Shraddha Walker murder case. Delhi Police has recovered the weapons which were used by accused Aftab Amin Poonawala to mutilate Shraddha’s body. Along with this, according to the sources of Delhi Police, the police has also recovered a ring of Shraddha. Aftab gifted this ring to the girl whom he invited to his flat.
Know five big updates
- Aftab Polygraph Test: The polygraph test of Shraddha Walkar murder case accused Aftab Poonawala did not take place on Monday.
- Shraddha murder probe: Delhi Police looking for clues in Himachal Pradesh: A team of Delhi Police has reached remote village Tosh in Himachal Pradesh to investigate the Shraddha murder case. It is being told that Shraddha and Aftab had come to this area in April. But Aftab did not make an entry in the register of the guesthouse where he was staying. But, Shraddha had paid through UPI. This is how the police came to know about his going to this guesthouse.
- Awaiting DNA sample report: Forensic lab sources have said that the DNA of Shraddha Walker’s bones matches with the blood sample of the father. He said that the forensic investigation has confirmed the murder. While the police have officially denied receiving the forensic report at present.
- According to the information, Surat Police has arrested a friend of Aftab Poonawala. Which is being told as a drugs peddler. The arrested person has been identified as Faisal Momin and he is reported to have been arrested from Mumbai.
- Aftab Poonawala, accused in the Shraddha Walker Murder case, was presented in Delhi’s Saket Court on Saturday after his four-day police remand was over. The court sent the accused to judicial custody for 13 days. Tihar Jail PRO Dheeraj Mathur said that Aftab Poonawala is in Tihar Jail number 4. They told that when he came he was health checked and there was no problem. A close watch is being kept on Aftab Poonawala, who is in jail after judicial custody.